Fly from Hurghada to Cairo, north of Egypt, to visit the great pyramid and the biggest museum in the middle east then fly to the south of Egypt to Luxor, city of the cities, to enjoy the colors of the Valley of the Kings and Karnak temples which the largest complex you can visit in Egypt.
Love Egypt tours representative will pick you up from your hotel to Hurghada airport, fly to Cairo. Love Egypt Tours representative will wait and assist you at Cairo airport, pick you up to visit the Egyptian museum which contains the most precious collections of Egyptian art it is over 120,000 items among of them the treasures of the golden boy Tut Ankh Amon, enjoy your lunch then continue to visit Giza plateau where you can see the three great pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus and the sphinx. continue to visit the most famous bazaars in Egypt Khan El-Khalili transfer to Cairo airport to fly to Luxor. At Luxor airport, our representative will meet and assist you with the escort you to your hotel.
Love Egypt tours representative will pick you up from hotel in Luxor to visit Karnak temples the largest complex in Egypt, enjoy your lunch, cross the river Nile to visit Valley of the kings where the royal tombs of ancient kings the place is richly decorated. Then visit Hatshepsut temple “El dier El-Bahari” the only female pharaoh ruled Egypt over 18 years the temple considered a unique style. continue to visit colossi of Memnon, transfer back to your hotel in Hurghada.
- Pick up from your hotel in Hurghada
- Fight tickets Hurgada/Cairo and Cairo/Luxor
- Air-conditioned modern van Luxor/Hurghada
- one night accommodation at 5star hotel in Luxor
- Excursion as mentioned in the program
- Lunch during the trip in Cairo and Luxor
- Water and soft drink during the trip
- Private English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the tour